Fees & Key Info
Kensington Financial Management Consultants
At Kensington Financial Management Consultants, we know how to make financial sense out of a financial mess. Debt consolidation and debt management solutions can help lift the fear, anxiety and stress of debt.
Realising you owe a lot of money to various lenders can be extremely frightening. It's tempting to stick your head in the sand and ignore a debt problem rather than face it head-on, but the longer you put off sorting out your finances, the deeper in debt you sink.
Debt Solutions We Offer
- We will deal with your creditors, debt-collectors and bailiffs on your behalf
- All your credit card, loan repayments and other debts are reduced to one monthly payment
- We can often arrange to freeze interest and/or other charges
- Allows you to consolidate your debts into a single affordable monthly payment
- Pay one lower monthly payment
- No affect on your credit rating
- Is a legal process allowing some debt to be written off
- Your debts must exceed £5,600 and you must have a regular income
- Available for homeowners and non-homeowner
- Arranged by a licensed Insolvency Practitioner
- You may have to remortgage your house
- After the agreed period (3-5 years) your debts are wiped clean (though your credit rating may be affected for longer)
Don't wait for disaster: take a positive step and call our friendly debt experts on 0800 096 4409.
Additional help and adviceConsumers in England and Wales may also wish to consult the Insolvency Service's debtor guide - In debt? Dealing with your creditors...
Fees & key info - Read More about the fees involved with each of the solutions we provide..
Free debt counselling and advice is also available from the Money Advice Service
available at: https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk